Motion Graphic Designer
This position would report to the Art Director of Production, as well as work in tandem with, and provide guidance to a junior Motion Designer to assess workload, divide and delegate responsibilities.
It will be your responsibility to bring conceptual ideas to life, contribute to and elevate the vision of your creative team.
● Bachelor’s degree in Design, Animation or related field of study.
● Minimum 3 years professional experience in design and animation.
● Required Technical Knowledge: Adobe CC Software on a Mac Based system. After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator. Character animation, 3D, and editing skillsets are helpful, but not required.
● Required Design Skills: A 2nd nature understanding of layout, color theory, typography, and dead-on sense of timing, as well as a variety of animation styles.
● Interested candidates must submit a resume through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
● Must be willing to work in Downtown Denver, CO.
● Willingness to work overtime with short notice.
● Must be able to provide a reel/portfolio of work samples - if available, include a web address when you submit your resume.
● Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.