Learning Experience Designer
Learning Experience Designer
Gusto reimagines payroll, benefits, HR, and personal finance by automating the most complicated, impersonal business tasks and making them simple and delightful. Love designing engaging, scalable, blended learning experiences? Do you have a passion for instructional design and emerging technologies?
Gusto is seeking an innovative designer to join our growing Learning and Development team in our Denver office to focus on helping us to design and digitize internal content. The Learning and Development team is responsible for ensuring that our workforce has the knowledge and skills to be successful. The ideal candidate will be deadline driven, have a passion for creative problem solving and is eager to partner with stakeholders to deliver a quality product.
Here’s what you’ll do day to day:
- Quickly synthesize and create online/digital content based on information from existing internal content, facilitators, subject matter experts, previous training courses, etc.
- Excitement and willingness to rapidly innovate collaboratively as a team
- Craft fun and engaging learning experiences
- Develop online/digital learning, handouts, videos and programs simultaneously under tight deadlines
- Conduct gap analysis and define objectives for online learning experiences
- Recommend and teach current team different applications or layouts that would improve user experience in current classes and trainings
- Dedicated to integrating multiple channels in a fresh and inventive way, including instructor-led, experiential, and online (self-paced and live)
- Design and develop innovative, comprehensive curriculums and certification programs, utilizing advanced design/development techniques and tools of adult learning theory
- Select the appropriate level of measurement for new programs and design measurement tools (e.g., certification process), and update content as needed.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 2-4 years of instructional design experience
- Strong experience with conceptualization, design, and production of animation, graphics, web, and other tools
- Experience with Elucidat, vyond, imovie, adobe premiere, or photoshop a plus
- Collaborative style; ability to partner with team members and autonomously with minimal supervision or direction
- Proven track-record of building engaging online learning
- Expertise creating small video snippet courses; microlearning
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.