Job Title: Instructional Designer/LMS Administrator
Location: Denver, CO
Function: Education Services
Position Type: Full-time
Position Level: Entry-level (0-2 years)
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Xactly's comprehensive Sales Performance Management (SPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire SPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization. Xactly takes Sales Performance Management from a dark art to a science, providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
As the Instructional Designer at Xactly Corporation, you'll partner with subject matter experts to organize, create, and complete self-paced training. You will write, edit, and recommend scripts and descriptions for curriculums, as well as use Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Camtasia 2, and Articulate Storyline to help create and elevate the trainings. You will be responsible for designing and implementing internal and external training on all products and will identify opportunities, knowledge, and skill gaps, and the tools the team can leverage to uplevel training. You will organize and coordinate multiple projects at once and will collaborate with Product Management, Sales, Professional Services, Marketing, and Global Customer Support to create content to help guide users through Xactly's suite of products.
Xactly's University team is a fun and excited team with diverse backgrounds in training, support, sales, and overall educational services. We're charged with teaching users with all different kinds of levels of sales compensations from brand new to the comp world to technical experts in SQL. Our team works together to ensure that our users and customers leave our classroom (in-house and virtual) feeling confident about using Xactly's products.
THE SKILL SET:
- BS/BA preferred
- 1+ years of marketing or design experience; prior SaaS experience a plus
- Prior experience implementing an LMS or LMS administration (we use Flype) ideal
- A proven ability to use standard eLearning tools (Articulate, Storyline, Camtasia, etc.) preferred or an interest in learning
- You are comfortable working with all levels in the organization (rep to C-Suite)
- You have the ability to self-start, project-manage and administer important projects and programs
- You have outstanding organizational skills and ability to navigate databases of information/content
- You're proactive, creative, entrepreneurial and results-oriented
- You are able to prioritize requests based on importance and timing
- You have a passion for learning
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU'LL
- Meet your team, shadow your peers and begin your onboarding experience
- Get your bearings and begin to build a strong foundation, upon which to grow
- Gain an understanding of how we create content and identify areas for improvement
- Build relationships with internal business partners including Sales, Product, Marketing & Engineering
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Have a strong understanding of the business, and begin teaching us a thing or two we don't know
- Consider yourself a product expert in Xactly's solutions
- Collaborate with engineering, support, and product management teams to develop training curriculum and ensure materials, methodology, and techniques are current
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to formulate learning objectives and content
- Create and update training modules (online and instructor-led) to effectively communicate the features and functions critical for users to be successful
- Define and create materials via appropriate delivery methods for key programs including custom training where applicable
- LMS administration and maintenance including adding and enrolling users, uploading courses, creating curriculum paths, etc.
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Begin to implement the vision for change/impact that you have been developing over the past 6-months
- Have the ability to demonstrate proficiency in product knowledge
- Take ownership of projects in partnership with Product Management and subject matter expert
- Autonomously design and develop eLearning solutions
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU'LL
- At 12-months, you will be seen as a well-versed, trusted business-advisor and expert, making a significant positive impact company-wide
- Identify further personal education opportunities to increase your business and design acumen
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (including pet insurance!)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
- Access to Corporate Discounts
- Parking & Commuter Benefits
- Up to (3) Days Paid Leave to Participate in Community & Volunteer Opportunities
- End of Month Surprises, Contests, BBQs, Parties & Reward Vacations
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match
THE XACTLY STORY
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We achieve this by following our vision: Unleashing human potential to maximize company performance. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our solutions allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, optimize behaviors, increase sales and employee performance, improve margins, increase operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, design better incentive compensation plans, and reduce error rates in incentive compensation calculations. Our core values of Customer Focus | Accountability | Respect | Excellence are key to our success, and each day we're committed to upholding them by delivering the best we can to our customers.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.