Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
Seeking a creative Graphic Designer with experience in both print and digital media. We’re looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs that inspire, inform and captivate. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show strong attention to detail. You’ll ensure the Zayo brand is communicated with high visual impact. You should also have a solid understanding of mobile responsive design and be skilled in UI/UX. Please include a digital portfolio with your resume.
- Develop both digital and print design assets, including some email, display banners, website assets, diagrams, templates, etc.
- Utilize marketing assets to develop new, unique ideas and adapt key design elements across many different digital touchpoints while maintaining high standards and overall consistency within established guidelines and best practices of the brand.
- Ensure visual consistency and branding across various touchpoints (website, email campaigns, homepage, landing pages, web content, web banners, etc.)
- Work closely with Sr. Graphic Designer on top design initiatives
- Expert knowledge of current design software
- Skilled with each step of the design process from concept to final product with the ability to design within established brand guidelines and on a deadline
- Solid understanding of branding and marketing, with the ability to vary style and layouts depending on the project
- Ability to work on various design projects simultaneously
- Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 3+ years of experience specifically in digital design
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Proficiency in HTML and web coding, CSS, browsers, and platforms
- Working knowledge in email HTML and its limitation
- Experience working with responsive design
- Knowledge of basic UX principles
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Be a team player, working well in both teams and independently
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- High attention to detail
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave