Greater Denver Area
Why Red Canary
Red Canary was founded to make security for every business better by protecting organizations around the world from cyber threats. Our combination of market-defining technology, processes, and expertise delivered using an innovative SaaS model is preventing breaches every day.
Why You Matter
Red Canary is seeking a talented and experienced designer who creates impactful work on high-performing teams. We’re looking for someone with fresh creative ideas who also has their finger on the pulse of what is bubbling in the design industry. The Creative team is focused on elevating the Red Canary brand across all mediums. Working under the direction of the Sr. Creative Manager, the ideal candidate has a discerning eye for craft and detail but is also able to see the big picture as it relates to overall brand and marketing strategy.
- Brand Design: You maintain the highest brand standards and help evolve brand guidelines as we continue to build the brand.
- Visual Design: You have diverse experience with everything from marketing campaigns to corporate branding across all channels.
- Collateral Design: You have created impactful communications (think white papers, datasheets) and understand typography and color theory to communicate effectively with audiences.
- Digital Design: Responsive website design, landing pages, social media content, and banners are in your arsenal.
- Presentation Design: From main-stage keynotes to sales presentations, your decks tell a story with visuals that keep viewers engaged.
- Event Design: You help bring experiences to life with banners, posters, apparel, digital signage, and much more.
- Video and Motion Graphics Design (BONUS): You have a passion for seeing designs come to life with some experience in video, animations, or other forms of motion design that results in immersive, highly engaging content.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of graphic design experience with a branding background.
- Passionate about current design trends, creative excellence, and best-in-class work.
- Can share a dynamic portfolio showcasing highly refined sensibilities across both digital and print—with expert knowledge of identity systems, typography, and layout.
- Experience with print production and knowledgeable about innovative materials, paper, printing, and production processes.
- Excited by a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment—able to tackle competing priorities under tight timelines with the flexibility to pivot when necessary.
- Ability to accept creative direction and critique with a professional attitude.
Working at Red Canary
You will work with an exceptionally talented team that is solving problems facing every business. Additional benefits of working at Red Canary include:
- Exceptional healthcare and dental coverage including fully paid premiums
- Unlimited vacation
- 401k and flex-spending accounts
- Fitness, phone & internet, and discretionary stipends
Individuals seeking employment at Red Canary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Read Full Job Description