Who we are...
BombBomb makes it easy to use simple videos to build relationships through email, text and social media. Our team is scrappy and intelligent. Competitive and collaborative. Fun-loving and tenacious. We’re close-knit and love adding new talent to the mix. Rehumanizing the planet can’t be done without EXCELLENT people and we want to add you to our already amazing team!
Who we're looking for...
The Designer is part of the product team, thus this position works cross-functionally with every department. As a Designer, your primary role is to apply industry-standard visual solutions to multiple facets of the business, including but not limited to various marketing initiatives, content design and product development. In doing such, you effortlessly provide world-class design and service to our internal teams to maintain a holistic visual experience across our customer touchpoints.
At your core, you are a problem solver, using your skills to engage and enable strong design solutions across departments. You effortlessly interact with and solicit feedback from internal teams, while also being flexible in accepting feedback and changes. You are also comfortable estimating and managing your design efforts while communicating timeline changes, challenges and successes. You do all this with a can-do attitude that postures itself to learn and grow.
What you will do...
- Take on conceptual and production level design to help fulfill the marketing team's needs in a timely and well-managed manner.
- Use your skills to maintain the visual narrative of the BombBomb brand across our core communication channels including: website, social media presence, marketing initiatives and customer resources.
- Build relationships and trust with the Marketing and Product teams. Working closely with other designers, offer your skills and help foster strong collaboration.
- Develop content art that delivers increased value to our customers.
How you'll do it...
Embody BombBomb’s core values: Relationships, Fun, Humility, Flexibility and Service
- Enthusiasm: Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude.
- Efficiency: Able to produce significant output with minimal waster effort.
- Organization and planning: Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner.
- Attention to detail: Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Creativity / Innovation: Generates new and innovative approaches to problems.
- Flexibility: Jumps in and out of projects at any stage and is always willing to try something new.
- Persistence / Tenacity: Ability to hold tight to ideas and standards to pull a project to high-quality completion.
Our ideal candidate will be or have…
- 2+ years of industry experience preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Digital Design, Communicatoin Design, Graphic Design, Visual Arts (or equivalent work experience).
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite
- Understand brand system application
- Understand digital and design best practices
- A web-based portfolio that exhibits contextually thoughtful and strong aesthetics
BombBomb Benefits Package Includes...
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family (2 PPO + HSA option)
- 15 days paid time off
- 9 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Weekly company-catered lunch
- Fun workplace: happy hour every Friday and company game room
- Annual Education/Development for your career growth