Havenly, Inc. is a funded and fast growing consumer services startup, located in the heart of Denver. We are revolutionizing the home design market by providing a delightful design experience for everyone who is considering making a change to their home.
We’re looking for an Design Assistant to join our Design team in our Denver Headquarters. Our ideal candidate has experience in e-design, is enthusiastic and excited to jump in, assist, and help motivate our e-designers for success. This is a unique opportunity to be an integral part of our rapidly growing and fast-paced team.
Must be located in Denver, CO.
What you’ll do:
- Assist and support expanding e-interior designer base
- Review and critique designer work
- Recommend alternate items in a range of price points for clients
- Assist designers in sourcing hard-to-find items or custom requests
- Assist designers in getting pricing and availability information on trade/wholesale vendors or custom requests
- Participate in special initiatives and projects related to marketing and VIP clients
- Develop process efficiencies around sourcing where required
- Assist in building tools to help the design team source more efficiently (ie pinterest boards, design templates, etc.)
- Spearhead weekly design-driven content showcasing training, tips, and product & vendor spotlights
- Execute assignments within specified deadlines
- Measure and achieve target metrics
- Work effectively with designers, design operations, customer operations team, and marketing team
What you’ll bring:
- Proficiency in Photoshop and space planning software (AutoCAD preferred)
- Interest in interior design, furniture & décor
- Great taste and eye for a range of design styles
- Passion for helping people find solutions
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, team-based environment
- Ability to successfully self-manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Excellent attention to detail and quality
- High personal productivity with demonstrated follow-up ability
- Familiarity with major Furniture & Décor Vendor offerings
- Experience with startup companies a plus
At Havenly, We Offer:
- A challenging opportunity, and a great team to work beside
- A data driven environment where your insights and expertise will be valued
- An environment where you can move fast, work hard, see results, and feel your impact
- An opportunity to get in early, funded, and growing startup
- Salary, benefits, and design services - Have a room that needs some love? We got you!
At Havenly we hire people who exhibit gumption, act like owners, outperform, and are always playful. If this sounds like a great fit for you, and a challenge you're ready to run with, we want to hear from you.