Creative Director - Sling
Sling TV L.L.C. provides an over-the-top (internet delivered) television experience on TVs, tablets, gaming consoles, computers, smartphones, smart TVs and other streaming devices. Distributed across a variety of strategic device partners, including Google, Amazon, Apple TV, Microsoft, Roku, Samsung, LG, Comcast, and many others, Sling TV offers two primary domestic streaming services that collectively include more than 100 channels of top content. Featured programmers include Disney/ESPN, Fox, NBC, AMC, A&E, EPIX, NFL Network, NBA TV, NHL Networks, Pac-12 Networks, Hallmark, Viacom, and more. For Spanish-speaking customers, Sling Latino offers a suite of standalone and extra Spanish-programming packages tailored to the U S. Hispanic market. And for those seeking International content, Sling International currently provides more than 300 channels in 20 languages (available across multiple devices) to U.S. households.
Sling TV is the #1 Live TV Streaming Service Sling TV is a next-generation service that meets the entertainment needs of today’s contemporary viewers. Visit www.Sling.com. We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are Sling.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
This position will serve as a senior-level Creative providing leadership in the creation of big brand-building ideas across all channels through the lens of art, strategy, and technology. The Creative Director will work as a member of cross-functional teams and lead teams with broad responsibility for the design and development of the visual, tone, and aesthetic character of the brand.
Responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Generate ideas and bring work to life (internally and through external agencies)
- Review and optimize the work your team produces - managing and developing your team as creative problem solvers
- Providing concept guidance and approvals
- Working with Leadership to properly get projects and process off the ground
- Assist in developing companywide creative processes
Skills - Experience and Requirements
The ideal candidate looks like this:
- Have a strong creative vision, an understanding of business objectives, and how the two overlap
- Solid management experience leading teams with junior, mid-level, and senior team members
- Demonstrated success in leading multiple campaigns
- Have a mastery of industry best practices and be able to articulate a unique POV
- Be solution-oriented