Transportation Specialist I Import/Export
Arrow Electronics is seeking an energetic and experienced Transportation Import/Export Analyst to join our team in Centennial, CO. You will work directly with the Transportation Import/Export Manager with internal organizations and external Freight Forwarders and Customs Brokers to facilitate regional import/export processes and programs.
This is an Hourly role.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Work on internal data/reporting utilized for Duty Drawback.
- Work on internal data/reporting utilized for Entry Reconciliation.
- Analyze carrier and broker reporting for Duty Drawback and Entry Reconciliation Programs.
- Work with Transportation Manager on implementation of Supplier and Customer Duty Drawback programs.
- Monitor, record, analyze and report on activities, trends, results and recommendations related to import/export activities specifically related to China 301 Tariff.
- Work exception reporting, resolving mis-matches in broker data to the ERP system.
- Support internal business units on setting up reconciliation and drawback programs across multiple ERP systems.
What You'll Need:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Import/Export Compliance or Customs Brokerage/Freight Forwarding experience with Duty Drawback and Entry Reconciliation a plus.
- Strong data analytic skills
- Experience working with small parcel, ocean, air freight, LTL shipments and carriers
- Experience working with Freight Forwarders
- Ability to retrieve, manipulate and present data
- Strong project management and multitasking skills with adherence to deadlines
- Ability to work well both independently and in a cross functional team environment
- Strong MS Access, PowerPoint, and Excel skills
- Experience working with a TMS, WMS and other Supply Chain systems a plus
- Experience in import and export rules and regulations.
What's In It For You?
- At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package (http://benefits.arrow.com)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!