Transportation Import/Export Analyst
Arrow Electronics is seeking an energetic and experienced Transportation Import/Export Analyst to join our team in Centennial, CO. You will work directly with the Transportation Import/Export Manager with internal organizations and external Freight Forwarders and Customs Brokers to facilitate regional import/export processes and programs.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Work with Transportation Manager to review and update carrier and broker SOP’s as required, on requirements specific to China 301 Tariff.
- Analyze carrier and broker reporting to identify deviations from SOP requirements specific to China 301 Tariff.
- Work with 3rd party Duty Drawback provider to provide required data and documentation for Duty Drawback claims.
- Work with 3rd party Entry Reconciliation Provider to provide required data and documentation for filing Entry Value Reconciliation Entries.
- Assist with facilitation of Supplier and Customer Duty Drawback claim process .
- Monitor, record, analyze and report on activities, trends, results and recommendations related to import/export activities on items specific to China 301 Tariff.
- Work exception reporting and resolving mis-matches in broker data to the ERP system.
- Support internal business units on setting up reconciliation and drawback programs across multiple ERP systems.
- Support Asset and Sales on Supplier and Customer Drawback programs.
What You'll Need:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Import/Export Compliance or Customs Brokerage/Freight Forwarding experience with Duty Drawback and Entry Reconciliation a plus.
- Experience working with small parcel, ocean, air freight, LTL shipments and carriers
- Experience working with Freight Forwarders
- Ability to retrieve, manipulate and present data
- Strong project management and multitasking skills with adherence to deadlines
- Ability to work well both independently and in a cross functional team environment
- Strong MS Access, PowerPoint, and Excel skills
- Experience working with a TMS, WMS and other Supply Chain systems a plus
- Experience in import and export rules and regulations.
What's In It For You?
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package (http://benefits.arrow.com)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow Electronics is a global provider of products, services, and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. With 2018 sales of $30 billion, through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 200,000 leading technology manufacturers. A Fortune 113 company with 20,000 employees worldwide, Arrow brings technology solutions to a breadth of markets, including telecommunications, information systems, transportation, medical, industrial and consumer electronics. Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life.