Sr. Data Analyst
We’re seeking an entrepreneurial and innovative Sr. Data Analyst to join our Analytics team and help build out our data analytics capabilities! This team and role are critical to Evolve’s success and helps position us as an innovator and thought-leader in the vacation rental space.
The Sr. Data Analyst will use data to provide compelling, actionable recommendations to improve Evolve’s operations and optimize the customer experience. Our dream applicant has the technical skills to write complex SQL queries and build statistical models but also understands how to use data to drive business value. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team and advance Evolve’s mission with data insights!
Partner with internal stakeholders to understand key challenges and provide data-driven recommendations
Communicate complex, technical information through data visualizations
Create reports and dashboards to present results of analysis and measure ongoing performance
Use statistical methods to conduct robust analysis
Write SQL queries to extract and transform data
Assist in defining metrics and creating experiments to measure team, process, or product success
Four-year undergraduate degree or related experience
At least 3 years experience in an analytics, data or BI role
Knowledge of statistical methods
Experience with Python or R
Strong SQL skills
Experience with A/B testing a plus
Strong collaboration skills: you thrive working in a collaborative team environment, but you're comfortable working independently when necessary
An engaged, self-motivated attitude that leads to a natural ability to work with minimal supervision
An analytical mind: all of your decisions are data-driven and supported by the data and research you’ve collected
A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
- Benefits - You’ll receive competitive pay and health insurance packages that include 100% employer-paid HDHP, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability coverage. Supplemental benefits are also available in addition to 401(k) match, commuter benefits, and equity in the company.
- Lifestyle - We embrace work-life balance so we offer PTO and paid sick days. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Evolve offers free access to an onsite fitness center and bicycle storage.
- A Voice - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Employees are the driving force behind internal process improvements.
- Career Growth - We are committed to creating growth opportunities for every employee at Evolve. Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to developing top talent who have a true earn-it mentality!
- Community - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep our community strong. There are two monthly all-company sessions as well as company-sponsored events throughout the year.
- Transparency - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- Hands-on Education - We learn every day, and we expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly help you access the resources and develop the skills and you need to reach your career goals.
Evolve Vacation Rental is an equal opportunity employer.