Sr. Compensation Analyst
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The Sr. Compensation Analyst is responsible for assisting with administering corporate compensation policies and programs including calculation of the Performance Compensation Incentive Plan (PCIP). This role will also assist with quarterly sales compensation process and administration, and conduct analysis on internal and external compensation data. Based on the information collected, the Sr. Compensation Analyst will recommend, develop, and implement an appropriate employee compensation change.
- Work with Fidelity on RSU (Restricted Stock Unit) administration and support.
- Create and apply employee incentive plans to maintain and attract talent.
- Partner with others in the department to ensure employee data is accurate and up to date.
- Assist in modeling alternative compensation designs.
- Provide analysis and support for senior management and Compensation Committee requests.
- Analyze industry/peer data and makes recommendations for changes to the Zayo compensation structures based on those findings.
- Provide research and support for health benefit plans and 401(k).
- Assist with and research employee questions to bring to resolution.
- Participate in design and support of Workday compensation automation and administration.
- May prepare special studies and recommendations on subjects such as incentive compensation, bonus plans, sales compensation, currency rate adjustments, etc.
- Review proposed promotions for conformance to established guidelines, policies and practices. Recommend corrective or alternative actions to resolve problems.
- Review requests for new or revised jobs to determine appropriate total compensation grid assignment, FLSA classification, organizational structures, etc. and documents findings.
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience; finance background preferred.
- CCP certification preferred.
- 2 years compensation administration or finance experience.
- Strong analytical skills and high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Intermediate knowledge of HRIS systems (i.e. Workday, SAP, etc.).
- Familiar with Salesforce data and reporting.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Knowledge of compensation practices and laws.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize effectively and work under pressure deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, both orally and written.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave