Sr Analyst, Upmarket Go-To-Market Sales Strategy
Sr Analyst, Upmarket Go-To-Market Sales Strategy
Job Type: Full-time, Exempt
Location: Denver, CO
Department: Sales Strategy & Operations
RingCentral, Inc. is an award-winning global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on premise systems, RingCentral solutions empower today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows.
We are a $750M company, disrupting the $100B business communications and collaboration market (Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft) with a killer product (Gartner MQ Leader last 3 years) and rapid growth (30%). We are now pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind as we scale our product revenues and product capabilities. We are looking for outstanding talent to help us scale our revenues to $1b and beyond in the coming years.
The Sr Analyst, Upmarket Go to Market Strategy will play a key role in assessing and scoping current processes, partnering with Sales and Operations leadership to boost productivity.
Strategic deliverables take the form of insights into data from sales pipeline, go-to-market account & territory segmentation, sales prospecting and account executive activity and performance, aimed at increasing effectiveness. This role will report to the AVP, Sales Strategy and Operations, who is responsible for our Commercial and Enterprise sales operations strategy and execution efforts globally, including pipeline stewardship, analysis and insights and productivity. The scope of the role will be determined by candidate experience level and skill set.
Responsibilities & Strategic Deliverables
- Cross-functional partnership and coordination across Sales/Sales Operations, Marketing, and Channel teams to develop go-to-market strategies based on data to accelerate business growth.
- Identify and execute on opportunities to analyze and apply critical thinking to assess current Sales Rep and BDR business processes, summarizing insights and collaborating across the team to boost productivity.
- Monitor inbound pipeline generation (Sales, Marketing channel Partners) and BDR suspect engagement data and formulate key weekly updates.
- Partner with AVP Sales Strategy & Operations to gather feedback and intelligence from Sales VPs, Directors, Managers, and Sales Reps to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Contribute to Salesforce.com report and dashboard creation in support of strategic sales initiatives (examples: Territory and Account planning, Lead tracking).
- 2-3 years of work experience in management consulting (with exposure to Sales and Operations), sales operations analytics
- Hands-on Salesforce.com CRM experience - navigation, report and dashboard creation and maintenance.
- Superior problem solving and analytical ability
- Capable of working independently, following a project plan and timeline, with consistent coaching and feedback periods.
- Proven ability and aptitude to leverage spreadsheets (MS Excel) with the ability to capture, manipulate, analyze and summarize data sets, including; formulas, charts & graphs, pivot tables, goal seek and what-if scenario analyses
- Knowledge of sales process, lead generation and sales territory assignment concepts a plus
- Ability to analyze data and summarize findings into usable, action-oriented messages, communications, and presentations
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Flexibility with the ability to adjust on the fly to new demands; sense of urgency
- BS/BA required
What we offer:
- Base Salary
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental) effective day one at minimal cost
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Flexible PTO plan
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral empowers today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. RingCentral is a leader in the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service Worldwide for the fourth consecutive year. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, Calif.
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.