Senior Product Analyst - Bluprint (an NBCUniversal company)
At Bluprint, we’re proud to be one of the newest members of the NBCUniversal family. Our digital platform helps people learn and be inspired by world-class experts, classes & tutorials across a wide range of creative activities, and a global community of like-minded doers.
Armed with new partners and infinite possibilities, we’re eager to continue building a customer-first lifestyle learning brand for passionate makers. We’ve only scratched the surface and we’re ready for more!
We're looking for a Sr. Analyst who is intellectually curious, creative, and concise to join our centralized team of analytics experts. The ideal candidate will have a knack for problem solving and storytelling using large datasets to assist in a fast-paced decision-making environment. They will partner with internal stakeholders at multiple levels across the organization to develop, monitor, and analyze the performance of web experiments to identify opportunities to positively impact our subscription platform. The candidate will also aide in dashboarding and reporting on a regular basis. We’re a vibrant company primed for growth and looking for bold thinkers. If that’s you, come check us out!
● 2+ years work experience in Analytics or Consulting
● Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Statistics, or related field
● Experience using querying languages such as SQL or PostgreSQL
● Experience with data modeling and A/B testing
● Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
● Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice as needed
● Must be willing to work in Denver, CO
● Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
You have experience with:
● Using data and advanced modeling techniques to distill insights, diagnose trends, and promote change
● Customer behavior analytics and segmentation
● Web experimentation and multivariate testing concepts with experience using tools such as Optimizely
● Using/developing within a data warehouse and with dashboard platforms such as GA, Looker, or Tableau
● Working with Google Analytics and/or tag management systems to derive data from a website or app.
● Communicating effectively with senior leadership
● Advanced analytic/visualization tools such as R
● Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (e.g. INDEX, MATCH, Goal Seek, etc.)
● And a strong .gif game!
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.