Senior Data Visualization Architect.
Prologis is the leading owner, operator and developer of industrial logistics real estate across the Americas, Europe and Asia. We create value by developing and managing a world-class portfolio of high-quality logistics and distribution facilities, serving customers and investors as an integral part of the global supply chain.
Senior Data Visualization Architect.
The Data & Analytics team at Prologis is searching for a Senior Data Visualization Architect. In this role you are responsible for interpreting business requirements to create custom visualizations for communicating data stories to the business, senior executives, and our customers. Are you innovative and curious? Do you realize that the best thing about good answers is that they lead to more good questions? Do you have a proven track record of creating powerful data analysis and visualization that inspires insight and change? If so, we’d love to talk with you about this opportunity!
- Enhance Prologis’ capability to derive meaning from complex data using visualization technology.
- Act as an evangelist to influence the adoption of data visualization best practices
- Evaluate and elevate our visual engineering practices through hands on coaching and communication
- Lead and collaborate with internal and external data analysts, data scientists, and data engineers to translate business questions into flexible tools and dashboards that scale across the organization, always with end user experience in mind
- Develop nimble data solutions to drive self-service and democratize access to information across the organization
- Develop, maintain and distribute high performing reports, dashboards, and scorecards using visualization tools such as OBIEE and PowerBI
- Quickly prototype solutions to demonstrate capabilities, refine requirements, and assist with data validation
- Perform code reviews and other quality assurance steps as requested
- Document technical specifications for design for implementation of analytics by remote development teams
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Strong Experience with visualizing variety of data sources including operational, ERP, IoT, machine-generated and semi-structured datasets
- Extensive experience with Oracle OBIEE including experience in RPD modeling, front-end design, and performance tuning.
- Must be proficient with model and report development in PowerBI
- Previous experience accessing, manipulating and interpreting data to inform decision-making
- Working with large, multi-dimensional data sets to uncover meaningful insights
- Must be visually literate and design literate
- Fluency in SQL, experience with Python preferred
- Data Virtualization architecture and pattern experience is preferred
- Ability to perform requirements analysis, capture and document the business and technical needs
- Make sound decisions and work well under pressure
- Enthusiastic about keeping abreast of the latest technologies. Self-motivated, inquisitive, and eager to adopt best practices
- Familiarity with data architecture concepts including data warehouses, data lakes, and data virtualization.
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Relationship-builder and collaborator/team player
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- 3-5 years of experience working on a team responsible for designing, building, and supporting Business Intelligence capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent education required
Prologis offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive selection of benefit options, including 401(k) with company match. All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.