Senior Business Intelligence Analyst - Partnerships
As a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst - Partnerships, you’ll sit at the intersection of data, reporting, analytics, and our external partner relationships to help shape and deliver internal and external business-critical reporting and value-added data insights for the Partnerships team. You will be responsible for organizing, standardizing, and analyzing our data to tell deeper stories about our business – where we are, where we’ve been, and where we need to go. This role will have a critical impact on the business and our students by providing visibility into and opportunities for improvements across all aspects of our operations.
As a Senior BI Analyst you will:
- Build and manage strong relationships with Fortune 500 clients that position Guild as a valuable long-term partner
- Communicate with clients over the phone and in person as needed to support client needs/issues across internal and client teams
- Earn trust and increase client satisfaction through providing reporting ad hoc support through data, insights, and solutions that make Guild their most valuable partner
- Lead and execute infrastructure and standardize reporting needs for a large project (e.g. Onboarding a new client)
- Partner with tech leaders to shape decisions around scalable solutions for data storage and processing for reporting purposes; this includes building, automating, and maintaining business-critical reports to create day-to-day visibility into business performance
- Create, maintain, and improve executive dashboards and models using our BI platform
- Proactively driving strategic decision-making through detailed analysis, insights and reporting on key cross-company performance indicators and OKRs in a collaborative manner
- Monitor performance, accuracy, and usage of data and reports
- Support team members in troubleshooting issues that arise
In addition to working on our Business Intelligence team, in this role you will collaborate with other Guild employees like Emily Nava, Katie Corder-Paul, and Sean McKeever.
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 5+ years of relevant analytics and reporting experience in a B2B environment
- Proven business experience with SQL (Redshift/Hive/Presto experience preferred), Excel/Google Sheets, and BI Tools (Looker a plus)
- Demonstrated attention to detail and commitment to reporting accuracy
- Analytical, intellectually curious, creative problem-solver who is comfortable going beyond data access to analytics and strategic insights
- Keen design and data visualization skills – you know how to transform data to generate useful insights and be easily digestible
- Strong written and oral communication skills – you can build analytical and decision support models, synthesize recommendations, and create effective presentations for all audiences
- Team player mindset, with strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Passion for our mission – Guild is pioneering a new path for education as a benefit in a complicated and regulated space – success means quickly and effectively adapting your expertise
- Something else? Wonderful, we're curious to learn more about you!
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion. Fast Company recently named Guild as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies and we've raised over $70 million from top tier investors including Felicis, Bessemer, Redpoint, Rethink EDU, Harrison Metal, Cowboy Ventures, Salesforce and Workday Ventures.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.