LogRhythm is a world leader in NextGen Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), empowering organizations to successfully reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. Our platform combines user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA), network traffic and behavior analytics (NTBA) and security automation & orchestration (SAO) in a single end-to-end solution. Among other accolades, LogRhythm is positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant. We are based in Boulder, CO with offices in Maidenhead UK, Australia, Singapore, Germany and The Netherlands.
LogRhythm is seeking a Salesforce Administrator in our Global Information Systems (GIS) team at our corporate office in Boulder, CO. This individual will be responsible for driving timely, valuable, and well-orchestrated Salesforce solutions across all LogRhythm business units.
As a Salesforce Administrator, you will be an essential member of the cross-functional team of Administrators and Developers that delivers Salesforce configuration changes, declarative solutions and operational maintenance across all business units. The ideal candidate will have an inherent passion for troubleshooting issues and working directly with end-users in large enterprise environments to meet their needs and to keep pace with changes in operations, policies and procedures across all business lines.
The ideal candidate will thrive on the team’s success in producing high-quality results while operating within our Agile framework and DevOps practices.
- Salesforce Products (Sales Cloud, CPQ, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Lightning)
- Atlassian Suite (Confluence, JIRA, BitBucket)
- ITSM (SysAid)
- ETL (Data Loader)
- Collaborate with Product Owner, Program Manager and team members to support effective intake, refinement, testing and delivery of feature requests.
- Translate business requirements into strategic solutions that align with best practices and supports platform scalability.
- Perform high-impact configurations to solve complex problems, reduce technical debt, and implement best practices that sustainably achieve strategic business objectives.
- Maintain user roles and profiles that are compliant with security and access policies.
- Support Salesforce integrations with peripheral applications and deployed managed packages.
- Provide expert-level Administrative technical guidance to GIS team peers
- 3+ years of Salesforce platform experience
- Salesforce Administrator Certification(s)
- Can collaborate with stakeholders to define requirements, estimate deliverables, and set expectations for configuration tasks
- Possesses a passion and willingness to pursue Salesforce developer skills and certifications
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform and product offerings
- Experience as a Salesforce Administrator in a large/enterprise organization
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.