Join Arrow's Internal Reporting team - this position will be an Analyst level Accounting position on our Internal reporting and Consolidations team. The ideal candidate will have a strong Accounting education, with 1-2 years of experience with larger company and global consolidations (HFM), preparation of consolidated financial statements and preferably some exposure to technical accounting issues. The most successful people in this kind of role are self-starters, can have fun working in a rapid pace and thrive in a deadline oriented role. This is a terrific opportunity to learn and grow your career in a global, Fortune 113 company with $30B in revenue - no other company in Denver rivals our size and complexity!
What You'll Be Doing
- Assist with monthly consolidation of Arrow’s worldwide results
- Assist with preparation of monthly consolidated financial statements
- Requires extensive monthly analytical review of financial results
- Requires communication with corporate and field management regarding financial performance
- Responsible for complex intercompany transactions and improving intercompany reporting between the regions
- Develop process efficiencies
- Preparation of ad-hoc analysis as required by executive management
Works closely with all financial departments to ensure accurate reporting of financial information
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- Minimum of 1-3 years related experience
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task
- Familiarity of accounting principles
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work well with deadlines and reprioritize work assignments as needed
- Experience working in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- CPA, Big 4 or Reporting experience and/or HFM experience puts you on top of the candidate list!
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package (http://benefits.arrow.com)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance - Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Growth Opportunities
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- Strong Community Engagement and More!