Process Improvement Analyst
Please review the job details below.
The Sales & Customer Operations Process Improvement Analyst conducts business analysis efforts for the global Sales and Customer Experience teams leveraging Lean, Six Sigma principles to improve or create processes to meet our business growth. This position will also serve as a resource on cross-functional initiatives to ensure key metrics are defined and measured, and that changes are implemented with a high degree of confidence and support from stakeholders. The Process Improvement Analyst will support all aspects of key projects and initiatives which will contribute to the continued growth of the organization.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize our internal process improvement framework to lead process improvement projects and facilitate Kaizen events generating outputs such as workflow diagrams, risk assessment and future state designs.
- Conduct analysis using data from internal and external sources to measure the effectiveness of current operations and opportunities for improvement.
- Work with executive sponsors, subject matter experts, stakeholders and technology teams to design solutions that solve operational problems or improve current processes.
- Identify key performance metrics for new initiatives as well as existing processes.
- Ensure requirements for system enhancements are gathered and submitted into the Agile release planning cycle and help coordinate implementation activities such as training, communication and documentation.
- Ensure that detailed, accurate, comprehensive project plans are created so that projects are completed on time, with superior adoption, and in line with budgetary guidelines. Support process owners through all aspects of the project lifecycle.
- Prepare and deliver project status updates in various formats, including verbal, written, presentation, etc.
- Develops and uses work aids, such as process descriptions, checklists, templates, and guides to assist personnel with implementing defined processes. Act as a subject matter expert for process improvement best practices.
- Passion for continuous improvement and increasing efficiency
- Analytical Ability
- Problem solver
- Ability to work in teams
- Strong Communication and Presentation Skills
Education and/or Experience:
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification preferred.
- Bachelors' Degree or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years of experience in leading process improvement projects or business analysis work streams.
- Project Management experience
- Knowledge of sales operations or customer experience a plus.
DigitalGlobe and Radiant solutions offer a generous compensation package including a competitive salary; choice of medical plan; dental, life, and disability insurance; a 401(K) plan with competitive company match; paid holidays and paid time off.