Oracle ERP Functional Analyst (EBS/Financials)
The Oracle ERP Functional Analyst provides production support, techno-functional expertise, and contributes to improvements and enhancements for mission-critical, enterprise-wide information systems. This individual will be responsible for supporting across modules or systems and serve as a liaison between technical development team and the business to manage the development of system enhancements, upgrades, system modifications, and day-to-day problem analysis, issue tracking, and resolution.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Supporting internal clients with the Oracle Financial Suite ERP
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products/services or processes
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 3 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
- Implementation and support knowledge of Oracle release R12 version of Oracle Financials is essential (AP, AR, Collections, GL, Web center)
- Should be able to write and execute SQL Queries as that will be required for analysis of issues
- High level flow and knowledge of Finance and Operations, Cost Management, Order Management, Inventory is preferred.
- Knowledge of Ship and Debit and Price Protection modules will be an advantage
- Guides others in resolving complex issues in specialized area based on existing solutions and procedures and serves as a resource for best practices/quality.
What We Offer at Arrow:
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Free covered parking, included bicycle and motorcycle parking
- And more!