The Operations Analyst at Vertafore is responsible for reporting, analysis and driving insights across the Professional Services, Customer Support and Data Center departments of the business. This role requires understanding the requirements of our customers, collaborating across teams and ensuring the PS organization is running as effectively as possible. The ideal candidate would excel in an ever changing and fast paced environment.
Skills & Requirements
· Create and maintain reports for business unit across Operations. Large scope of reporting responsibilities, from daily reports and dashboards up to board level slide decks.
· Investigate operational needs, problems and opportunities, create and present solutions.
Responsible for data integrity and structure in systems used by Vertafore Operations.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
· 2+ years of experience supporting a PS organization
· Adept with basic coding skills (e.g. SQL, HTML)
· Financial modeling, expertise with excel
· Hands-on experience with Project Management tools, Netsuite, Salesforce.com, Oracle EBS, etc.
· An innate drive to solve complex problems, collaborate with others and mentor team members
Demonstrated ability to produce well-written and succinct technical analysis and documentation to stakeholders in development and product management