Manager, Data Migration Consulting
It’s an exciting time in commercial real estate, and we’re at the forefront of a market that’s just beginning to accelerate technology change. Apto is focused on connecting the commercial real estate industry. We’re doing it by building a remarkable platform (cloud-based CRM and deal management), and we’re highly focused on the success of our customers and employees.
Apto was also recently recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the 2016 Top 50 workplaces nationwide, placed on the Inc. 500 list, designated a Best Place to Work in Denver by the DBJ and won the Outside Best Places to work in both 2016 and 2017. Come help us bring commercial real estate out of the dark ages with an award-winning team.
Apto is looking for a Data Migration Consulting Manager to manage and lead our Data Migration team. As a leader, you will partner with our integration and sales team to ensure data quality during and after implementation, design and implement new processes for data migrations, and help guide the career growth of your team. The ideal candidate will be interested in working with clients, have an understanding of Python/SQL, and a passion for efficiency.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Leadership and management of the Data Migration team.
- Act as an escalation point for difficult technical or customer issues
- Advisory and technical assistance on existing and future software tools that make working with data easier!
- Manage data migration projects from kick-off to go-live, including:
- Conducting data discovery of client data sources, such as flat files or databases
- Map source data into Apto based on product best practices and your data expertise
- Execute data migrations using SQL or other scripting languages to extract, manipulate, and import data.
- Validate the data migration and prepare summary reporting to stakeholders
- Consult clients on data best practices within the Apto product such as:
- Data integrity
- Master data management
- Enterprise data strategy
- Manage client expectations. Ensure projects remain within scope and within stated timelines.
- Leverage your technical capabilities to streamline or automate repetitive processes.
- Collaborate with other service teams to deliver the best possible customer experience.
What you need to apply:
- 1+ years in a leadership/management position
- Experience managing data migration projects
- Understanding of the relational data model and a minimum of one (1) year of experience with a RDBMS system.
- SQL, T-SQL and Excel skills
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- A self-starter and ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Client-facing experience
It would be awesome if you had:
- Knowledge of the Salesforce platform, or experience migrating data in Salesforce.com using the Data Loader tool
- Understanding of, or interest in, the CRE industry
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive base salary + Generous Stock Options
- Flexible Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Benefits
- Opportunity to contribute to a 401K Plan
- Regular company-provided lunches and team events
- Dog-friendly, centrally located office in LoDo
- Challenging work with an opportunity to have a direct impact on day-to-day operations
Apto does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.