Manager, Compliance Research
LogRhythm is the pioneer in Threat Lifecycle ManagementTM (TLM) technology, empowering organizations on six continents to rapidly detect, respond to and neutralize damaging cyber threats. Our TLM platform unifies leading-edge data lake technology, artificial intelligence, security analytics and security automation and orchestration in a single end-to-end solution. We are the foundation for AI-enabled security operation centers, helping customers secure their cloud, physical and virtual infrastructures for both IT and OT environments. Among other accolades, LogRhythm is positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant.
LogRhythm is seeking a Manager of Compliance Research who will be responsible for developing, refining, and executing against the strategic mission of Compliance Research. This is an opportunity for you to be an integral member of the world class LogRhythm Labs team. You will play a significant part in delivering security and compliance research, analytics, and intelligence to protect customers from damaging cyber threats. As a manager, you will lead and grow the compliance team while reporting directly to the VP of LogRhythm Labs.
- Act as a subject matter expert on compliance, governance and regulation
- Develop, refine, and execute against the strategic mission of compliance research
- Develop and maintain LogRhythm compliance modules
- Produce whitepapers, blog entries, and speak at industry conferences
- Lead, grow, and mentor the compliance research team
- 5-7 years field experience in audit and GRC
- In-depth knowledge of industry compliance regulations (PCI-DSS, HIPAA, SOX, ISO, NIST, GDPR, etc.)
- Strong understanding of security and audit policies
- A strong technical aptitude and hands on experience with technology, in general
- Knowledge of technologies used by specific industries (ICS, SCADA, POS, EHR) and their relationship to compliance
- Ability to read compliance regulations (often written by lawyers) and interpret the intent of the regulation
- Public speaking and presentation experience
- Relevant industry certifications (i.e., CISSP, CISA)
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.