Information Systems Analyst
Simple Energy is a fast-paced, Boulder-based startup. We graduated TechStars in 2011 and have continued growing and improving ever since. We are changing the world by helping people understand and reduce their energy consumption.
The Information Systems (IS) Analyst will be responsible for maintaining and implementing all software information systems that support the operations of the organization. This position is an entry-level role.
The IS Analyst’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Communicate and work directly with business stakeholders
- Create understanding of all business processes within and across all departments
- Discover operational efficiencies through software applications and improved process flow
- Develop project plans outlining proper tasks, timelines, costs, and expected results
- Communicate effectively with business leaders and internal or external software development personnel
- Implement project plans associated with software enhancements, implementations, etc.
- Develop and perform training for business stakeholders
- Maintain oversight and perform administrator functions for all software applications supporting business operations
- Perform break-fix duties as arise with software applications
- Develop any required reports within software applications
- Work with 3rd party software vendors
- Assist with any additional requests relating to software applications supporting business operations
- Design, build, and implement various software integrations
To get started right away you will need:
- Bachelor degree from an accredited 4-year college or university with a major preferably within a business, IT or Computer Science related field
- Aptitude for understanding business processes and software applications
- Creative thinker, able to quickly develop and iterate ideas
- Ability to project manage, including creation through launch
- Ability to properly communicate with both business stakeholders and IT staff
- 2 years of ERP, CRM, or E-Commerce platform administrator experience
- Experience designing integrations between different system types (E.G. an ERP and FTP, or ERP and 3PL)
- Preferred: Working knowledge of NetSuite
- Preferred: Experience with E-Commerce system models
- Preferred: Working knowledge of Integrator.io
Reporting to: CFO
Start Date: ASAP
Simple Energy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Simple Energy does not work with 3rd party recruiters. 3rd party recruiters submitting resumes will not be accepted or looked at.