Global eCommerce Analyst
Global eCommerce AnalystThe Company:
PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs, manufactures and sells innovative lifestyle products. Our flagship product, the PopSockets grip—a collapsible grip and stand that provides secure one-handed holding for any mobile device—was invented by philosophy professor David Barnett, with the first grip sold on PopSockets.com in 2014 and the 100 millionth sold in 2018. PopSockets products embody the company's mission to create empowering, personal, and fun products.
PopSockets was named one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado in 2018 and also listed as Inc. 5000's second fastest growing company in the US, with a 71,424% percent of sales increase over the last three years.
For more information on what it’s like to work at PopSockets, click here. Read more about our recent rebrand and updated packaging here.
The Business Intelligence team at PopSockets is looking to hire an an analyst to focus on all things eCommerce. We are looking for someone with a scrappy, get-it-done attitude who is passionate about analyzing data to solve business problems. This role will also have a heavy dose of exposure to senior management and candidates need a proven track record of distilling down complex data into actionable insights. This position will be focused on global eCommerce but may be asked to extend expertise across the business.
- Develop, coordinate, and conduct testing across global eCommerce sites; measure performance and make data driven recommendations to the business.
- Dive into complex data sets to analyze trends, identify opportunities and quantify the potential value of new initiatives.
- Consult with business stakeholders (e.g. eCommerce/merch leads) on ad-hoc analyses, experiments, and reporting
- Effectively communicate analysis findings to non-technical stakeholders and senior leadership
- Develop smart, compelling dashboards and reports to track KPI’s, identify trends, and monitor the business
- Prepare, deliver, and automate periodic analyses which includes insights of sales activity and results along with key performance indicators required to drive our business
- Recommend and implement processes to streamline and continuously improve our current reporting/analytics to raise awareness and drive corrective actions.
- Collaborate cross function to impact merchandising, product and buying.
- Responsible for fully understanding the functionality and application of site analytics tools such as Google Analytics. Use this knowledge to answer business questions, drive insights and roadmap actionable next steps.
- Use our analytics tools to identify ways to improve performance and efficiency of the online business. Use leading analytics tools, including video/session replay tools, voice of the consumer surveys and research, as well as more traditional KPIs to understand our consumer behavior to help define our overall ecommerce strategy.
- Lead PopSockets digital analytics strategy and contribute to company strategy in selection and implementation of analytical tools and vendors.
- Collaborate with the website technology team to identify gaps in data capture strategy and implement enhancements. Coordinate tags, tracking parameter implementations.
- Create, conduct and refine ongoing analysis of business performance required to support site decisions on a daily basis.
- Own our global ecommerce reporting dashboard
- Drive Digital Marketing Dashboard
- 3+ years in analyst role or similar
- Strong foundation in all things eCommerce and digital marketing. Experience with Shopify and/or Commerce Cloud (Demandware) are plusses.
- 3+ years report and dashboard development experience using a Excel and other BI visualization tools. Experience with Looker or Power BI are strong plusses
- Experience leveraging Google Tag manager.
- Data mining skill set with strong excel skills. SQL and Python skills are plusses.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Analytics 360, and/or Adobe Analytics.
- Understanding of data modeling, relational database concepts and structures.
- Proven analytical skills and attention to detail required
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills within a team, and to a leadership level