Engineering & Product Operations Analyst
We are seeking a dynamic leader in our Denver HQ who will support the organization by driving engineering and product productivity as we scale globally.
Beyond the core operations functions, the successful candidate will also bring strategic vision to the business, identifying new and innovative approaches to measuring and tracking engineering and product improvement while supplying an objective perspective and voice to the team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Desire to help scale and support growing engineering and product organizations
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Finance, etc. to develop integrated go-to-market strategies around existing and new SKUs accelerating business growth
- Analyze the health of the business and present recommendations for strategic decision making and investment
- Design and interpret key performance metrics and craft plans to quickly address pronounced weaknesses
- Play a key role in the annual and long-range engineering and product planning process
- Support onboarding and training processes helping to accelerate engineering and product ramp time
- Partner with the CTO and CPO to identify, design and implement opportunities for product and engineering productivity/process improvement
- Build executive presentations (Quarterly Business Reviews, Board Decks, Monthly Reports, etc.) crafting the voice of engineering and product
- Strategic projects assigned by CTO and CPO or developed by the Data Nerd Team
- Own technology implementation, training, and optimization for engineering and product teams
- Owns all engineering and product performance trackers, spiffs, and comp
- Relentlessly committed to data and appreciate that the gravity data can have on business decisions
- Comfortable working closely with executive-level leaders
- Intellectually curious and capable of implementing a hypothesis into action
- 1-3+ years experience in operations or equivalent analyst position
- Technical background with history of working closely with engineers, product managers, data scientists, and UX/UI designers
- Proven track record of critical strategic thinking, especially creative strategies for rapid growth
- Highly organized and detail-oriented – ability to identify and implement controls to ensure accuracy
- Previous Salesforce reporting, workflow, and metrics
- Experience with Scrum or agile team measurement
- Lean Software background preferred
- Experience working with systems such as TFS, JIRA, Aha!
Robust. Agile. Collaborative. And you should see our software. Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard--and expectations--for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
Convercent is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.