Business Intelligence Services
Collaborate with internal and external customers to identify trends and opportunities and develop clear business and measurement objectives.
- Create a high-level of business awareness that guides the development of impactful data insights.
- Provide and implement actionable insights for service and product solutions that can increase customer utilization, reduce churn, streamline operations, and improve overall field support.
- Analyze, automate, and evolve program metrics that feed into key review mechanisms such as MBR’s and QBR’s.
Lead the evaluation and integration of disparate, detailed-level data sets into a unified view, and leverage these data sets for the development of models of prospect, and revelations in business terms that tells the customer how to solve business problems with customer dashboards and visualization reports Responsible for jobs that span three domains: statistical/mathematical reasoning, business communication/leadership, and programming.
- Apply various quantitative methods, including regression, multivariate, and graphical methods to analyze and interpret information from complex data sources.
- Perform exploratory data analysis and provide broad business conclusions based on initial appraisal. Determine which conclusions warrant a data science project.
Implement associated big data tools and frameworks required to provide the requested capabilities.
- Analyze data to develop predictive models, Identify data patterns and trends.
- Implement ETL processes while integrating data form different sources.
- Monitor performance and advise on necessary infrastructure changes.
- Define data retention policies.
- Enhance data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems and models.
- Process, cleanse, and verify the integrity of data used for analysis.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, and/or a related field, or the equivalent work experience in data management.
A minimum of 3 years’ experience applying advanced analytics to complex business problems that involve a wide array of data sets and then making recommendations conveying those results, challenges, direction and overall project direction to clients.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong technical background with experience building customer and forecasting models with proficiency in SQL
- Highly organized with great attention to detail.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration, collaboration, negotiation, and leadership skills.
- Strong executive and customer presence who can deliver actionable insights and drive results in a complex and changing business model.
- Experience understanding ecosystems, user behavior, and long-term trends within our industry.
- Proficient understanding of distributed computing principles.
- Experienced in or eagerness to learn Domo, AWS, Python and REDShift