Data Operations Engineer
On a day to day basis, the Data Operations Engineer will continually identify and execute on improvement opportunities within FareHarbor's data management processes. As needed, the Data Operations Engineer will assist other BI team members with various data analysis and support.
- Works within FareHarbor departments to investigate data related issues, seeking to provide timely and productive solutions.
- Manage backend data from multiple systems (MixPanel, Google Analytics, CRM, ZenDesk, AirTable etc.).
- Maintain, clean, and correct databases (RedShift and POSTGRES) to ensure accurate reporting.
- Work with FareHarbor analysts to build layers within our database for better reporting capabilities.
- Create, manage, and automate ETL processes by creating integrations with various API's.
- Assist other team members with various data analysis projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in BI, Computer Science, or related field preferred
- Proven database management and analytical skills
- High attention to detail
- SQL knowledge
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Python
- Experience with setting up ETL processes using Python
- Preferably – intermediate to advanced knowledge of Java
- 23 PTO Days
- Paid Holidays
- 100% Paid Medical & Dental Insurance
- Downtown Denver Location
- Social Hours & Events