Customer Success Business Analyst & Gainsight Administrator
As the Business Systems Analyst, you are responsible for implementing and administering Gainsight. The Business Systems Analyst will translate business goals and objectives into Gainsight plays and administration. This role is key to driving the success of the GHX customers. Using feedback from Customer Success Managers and their own view of the data, the Business Systems Analyst will continually identify and execute on improvement opportunities within the team using Gainsight data and tooling.
You will be responsible for enablement of Gainsight to ensure that all team members can access metrics and are alerted of needed activities through playbooks. You will also use your subject expertise and project management skills to craft GHX workflows to drive adoption through email automation, create CSAT surveys, and provide support and best practices with SalesForce.com and Gainsight.
- Manage all aspects of the Customer Success Gainsight instance.
- Build out basic to sophisticated use of Gainsight to drive GHX customer utilization and satisfaction.
- Recommend and collaborate on white space analysis, risk identification, utilization vs. health metrics – and all technical implementation within Gainsight.
- Work cross-functionally with product, customer success, data teams to be a part of the larger customer and technical systems with focus on Gainsight impact.
- Implement Customer Success Plan templates, Design the end to end workflows in SFDC and Gainsight.
- Make recommendations to improve efficiencies through identification or development and adoption of best practices .
- Monitor system performance, data integrity, and user activity to make recommendations on continuous improvements.
- Partner with cross functional departments to learn business needs and how it may impact Gainsight and Salesforce .
- Responsible for the Gainsight architecture and configuration plus recommendations to our SFDC design and support teams.
- Configure and deploy Gainsight to Customer Success (including system configuration, external integrations, reports, dashboards and workflows).
- Provide day to day end user support to all Customer Success Gainsight users.
- Support business strategy development for the Customer Success teams.
- Manage mapping, documenting and implementing Customer Success processes.
- Design business rules to analyze customer data, and trigger actions for the customer success team to proactively engage with customers.
- Continually develop and roll out Gainsight functionality.
- BA/BS in Business or closely related field, preferred.
- 8+ years of related work experience in analyzing business issues and processes as well as applications management.
- Gainsight Certified Administrator, required.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally to understand business requirements and translate them to effective use of applications.
- 1-2 years of Gainsight experience with administrative, configuration, integration and reporting skills
- 1-2 years of Salesforce experience with administrative, configuration, integration and reporting skills.
- Experience reviewing data and finding opportunity for improvement.
- Experience reviewing and understanding data used to build dashboards and reports.
- Project management and task organization skills.
- Excellence in providing end user support.
- Experience and/or strong understanding of Customer Success or Account Management.
- High attention to detail and data analysis.
- Takes high degree of ownership of their work.
- Clear communicator with excellent written, verbal, and listening skills.
- Confidence in advocating for best practice.
- Strong ability to execute multiple projects from requirements gathering to finish and meeting project deadlines.