Healthgrades is seeking a CRM Data Analyst to join our team. In this position, you will work o continue with our success and to take it to the next level in support of our hospital and healthcare clients. We are looking for someone that is analytical, resourceful & organized as you will take data and translate it into meaningful pieces.
What you will do:
- You will conduct statistical research & analysis in support of our clients. Your will work hand in hand with HG team members that support our hospital & healthcare clients.
- Our products help our clients understand what influences their customer. Together, with our clients, we Achieve Excellence.
- This role requires working knowledge in SQL. Excel-think pivot tables & V/H Look Up’s, as well as knowing how to look at Big Data and make stories from it.
What you will bring:
- We are a company that is Changing the Game. To do that, we need the best. If you are looking for a company that you can showcase your work product and grow-this is it!
- You Move Fast. The stories you tell will help shape business strategy. When the stakes are high and the timelines are tight-you do some of your best work. Ad hoc requests are a norm.
- SQL is something you enjoy. It will be your sandbox to create within. You will Wow every Customer with your insight.
- You Own It. When you see a problem, you move to solve it. This role takes raw data and data from clients-which may not always come in a pretty package. That’s okay, you embrace the challenge.
- 2-4 years working with SQL-must. Big Data-must. Intermediate Excel-must. Bonus Points for Healthcare exposure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Analytics will help you have the baseline for what you need to succeed in this role.
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and energetic work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work – helping millions of Americans connect with their healthcare providers
- Changing the Game - evolving, fast paced culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders- partnering with local charity organizations and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!
Read Full Job Description