Corporate Audit Data Analyst
We have an exciting new position open in our Corporate IT Audit team -- we need a Big Data Analyst who can keep pace with constantly changing systems.
- Extract financial data and perform analytics to identify meaningful trends that internal auditors can use in planning and executing audits.
- Present findings and recommendations in a clear and concise manner to management.
- Understand business processes from which data is derived.
- Develop descriptive and predictive analytical models.
- Develop visualizations for management.
- Perform reconciliations and data validation.
- Extract, transform and load data from a multitude of systems in a variety of formats.
- Develop SQL code to process data and produce reports.
- SQL Scripting
- Data Visualization
- Predictive analytics
- Machine learning
- Relationship Building (Interpersonal Skills)
- Business Comprehension (quick learner)
- Engenders trust
- Team player
- Ability to coach others
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral & written)
- Strategic thinker
- Solutions oriented
- Enthusiastic, proactive personality
- Ability to exercise discretion
- Capable of working independently
- Focus on continuous self-development
- 1-2 years related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management Information Systems, Statistics, or equivalent
- MBA or background in Accounting/Finance preferred
- Strong understanding of relational databases and database design
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to travel 15-20%
- Microsoft SQL Server/Reporting Services is a plus
- Experience with Tableau is a plus