Business Technology Analyst
Worldpay is a global payments leader powering international commerce with deep fintech expertise and a shared passion for our customers. Whether in-store, online, or on a mobile device, we process over 40 billion transactions annually and offer more than 300 payment methods supporting 126 currencies across 146 countries. It's the perfect place for exceptional people to take their careers to the next level.
As Worldpay grows, we must be proactive in assuring we stay ahead of the curve with truly cutting-edge products and services. The payments industry is in rapid evolution with the implementation of new technologies. By hiring the best minds that understand that new features and capabilities are just as important as security, Worldpay will continue to beat the competition with our offerings. Whether it's dedicated to new products and services, or ensuring we have the best infrastructure out there, Worldpay is dedicated to tech.
The Technology Analyst is passionate about our products and services and strives to continuously improve them through deep and thorough data analysis on the expected performance of our systems. Once we've identified the root causes of certain barriers to ideal performance, he/she will consult with the relevant engineering teams to design and deploy updates. When our products and services operate at a level beyond the customer's expectation, we don't just ensure their continued business, we turn them into advocates of Worldpay.
A World of Opportunity
We're turbo-charging our industry by nurturing the fintech experts needed to help our customers prosper. We don't try to ride the winds of change. We create them. We're proud to be shaping the future of payments by supporting the growth and development of our colleagues. We provide opportunities to learn and the flexibility needed to get the job done. We strive to hire the best and to create a climate where curiosity is king. So, wherever you join us around the world, we'll empower you to fulfill your potential. If this is the kind of career experience you're looking for, we invite you to apply today.
- Plans, performs and implements process improvement initiatives (such as Lean or Six Sigma).
- Diagrams and evaluates existing processes to identify areas of opportunity and efficiency.
- Organizes, leads and facilitates cross-functional project teams.
- Develops metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities.
- Collects data to identify root cause of problems.
- Measures performance against process requirements and aligns improvement to performance shortfalls.
- Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality.
- May deliver presentations and training courses including measurement, analysis, improvement and control.
- Surveys and analyzes best practices for techniques and processes.
- Works on problems where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
- Typically requires a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Colleagues may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.