Business Systems Analyst
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The Business Systems Analyst is responsible for effective provisioning, configuration, operation, and maintenance of OneStream and Oracle EBS. This individual will work closely to support the needs of our Accounting teams, FP&A teams, IT, and other internal users in regards to the financial systems they use.
- Administration and support of OneStream XF including maintaining the system and direct connections to Oracle EBS, building user reports and report books, Task Manager administration,
- Responsible for implementing and testing new modules and configurations of Oracle 12.13 Applications including management of projects, configuration changes, testing, troubleshooting, and supporting end users.
- Communicate and collaborate with technical resources and stakeholders within Finance, Accounting, IT and external organizations to include implementations, software updates, data integrations, and companywide acquisitions.
- Deployment operation support for system changes and configurations from development to production environments
- Create and maintain documentation on business process and application configuration
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree with Accounting, Finance, or Information Systems emphasis. Equivalent experience may satisfy this requirement
- Strong Financial expertise with 2+ years of experience
- Strong experience working in a dynamic work environment
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with team members, internal stakeholders, and external vendors
- Ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical audiences
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi task, prioritize, and manage multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to work some nights and weekends
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave