Ibotta is looking for a BI Analyst who will help empower our company to make data-driven decisions by providing the right data at the right time throughout various areas of the organization. You will become a “go to” expert on all things data while working closely with internal stakeholders to support various business initiatives.
Here is what you’ll be doing:
- Provide support across the company through reporting, monitoring, tracking, and analyzing financial performance and results
- Leverage reporting best practices to automate reports and find creative solutions to maximize reporting output
- Develop a logical, structured approach to conduct ad-hoc analyses and work backward from hypotheses
- Work closely with Finance and Accounting departments to understand ways in which planned initiatives and activities will affect business financial projections.
- Sample projects:
- Extract, wrangle, and automate large data transfers (on the order of trillions of rows) to democratize data and empower data-driven decision making across the company
- Manage, monitor, and provide recommendations on the quality of various data streams
- Design and create aggregate and summary tables for reporting efficiency purposes
- Analyze and deliver financial data to provide actionable insights into the effectiveness of the business above and beyond standard analysis
Here is what we are looking for:
- Ability to develop, maintain, automate, visualize, and communicate reporting for management and internal clients
- Practical work experience in Analytics within an agile organization, preferably in a consumer-facing industry
- Knowledge of SQL required
- Experience with Cloud Computing and Storage Platforms (AWS strongly preferred)
- Familiarity with data warehousing and business intelligence platforms such as Looker or Tableau a plus
- A keen eye for detail
- Curiosity and willingness to dive into row-level data to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Ability to work collaboratively throughout the organization to drive towards common goals
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out $340 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has 28 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
To learn more about what our Tech teams are doing day to day, visit Building Ibotta on Medium.com.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.