Applications Engineer III
Arrow Electronics, Inc. – a Fortune 110 company with global headquarters in Denver - helps the world’s best technology companies think “Five Years Out,” working together to continually innovate the “next big thing”. We are a global provider of technology products, services and solutions, with 2018 sales of $30 billion.
Arrow is seeking an Applications Engineer who will assist in the development SOA/integration-based Application for our Global Components division in Centennial, CO. In this role, the Applications Engineer will play a critical component in technical solutions delivery while remaining a hands-on expert in SOA and design principals.
- 5+ years of experience using Oracle SOA Suite 11g framework for designing technical solutions based on business processes
- 5+ years of using BPEL, Mediator, XSD and XSLT
- 2+ years basic SQL and PLSQL programming languages
- Experience with SOA deployment process using ANT
- Knowledge of SoftwareAG webMethods platform a plus
- Strong experience developing SOA processes in Oracle SOA Suite 11g (BPEL, Mediator components)
- Strong Experience in using SOA mediator functionality including: DB Adapter, Oracle Apps Adapter, AQ , MQ, File and JMS adapters
- Strong experience in different XML technologies such as XSD, XSLT and XML parsers
- Strong experience of Weblogic and Fusion Middleware Control consoles
- Knowledge of core SOA-INFRA tables and how to extract relevant data ad-hoc to troubleshoot issues
- Knowledge of SQL and PLSQL
- Knowledge of SOA 10g integration platform, including design and consoles
- Understanding of development tools and processes, source control, versioning tools like Bitbucket, JIRA and ServiceNow, JDeveloper.
- Design and implement technical solutions using Service Oriented Architecture
- Design and Implement web services and business processes using Oracle SOA Suite 11g, Oracle Service Bus (OSB), BPEL, Mediator
- Design and develop XML schemas and XML transformations using XSD and XSLT
- Ensures that all service development adheres to development standard and guidelines, completed on time and with impeccable quality
- Provides timely support in troubleshooting defects and providing resolutions
- Document issues with resolutions and share with team members to improve team productivity and knowledge base
- Support production deployments and project go-live tasks
- Actively participate in team meetings and collaborate with other team members to carry out project deliverables
- Responsible for supporting SOA and WebMethods integration platforms all environments
- Knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite a must
- Knowledge of B2B (EDI, RosettaNet) a must
Experience / Education
Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a 4-year degree; or 3-5 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
What We Offer at Arrow:
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy. Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!