Analytics Manager, Decision Science
Ibotta is looking for a Analytics Manager, Decision Science to lead a team of analysts and deliver innovative solutions to drive business value and growth for our Retail business. The ideal candidate will have experience leveraging big data for building out new and innovative analytical capabilities. You will also be responsible for working closely with cross-functional leaders to define and execute on our Retail business objectives.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work daily with our Client Partnership / Client Success teams to define the strategy and roadmap for delivering impactful analyses for external clients while driving internal projects to assist in expanding the Retail vertical
- Regularly communicate with external clients to help them understand methodology on certain deliveries and how it can be best leveraged in their organization
- Manage day-to-day development & delivery of all retail requests
- Lead and develop a team of analysts who focus on building the Retail vertical
- Establish automated processes to scale the business
- Research industry trends and standards to stay abreast of new developments
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in data mining, analytics, predictive modeling, machine learning, etc.
- Experience leading and developing analytics talent
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Experience leveraging big data to build predictive models
- Experience using modern data analysis tools (Python, R, SAS, etc.)
- Experience with distributed big-data tools (Spark, Hive, Presto, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated ability to convey complex analytical results in a clear, concise manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the proven ability to collaborate across functional areas to establish priorities and drive towards common goals
- Experience with AWS a plus
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices, etc. a plus
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out more than $370 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has 28 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
To learn more about what our Tech teams are doing day to day, visit Building Ibotta on Medium.com.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.