Analytics Channel Manager
This role will be responsible to growing our Hitachi Pentaho Business.
- Recruit Existing and new skilled analytics partners that don’t currently work with Hitachi and help them move rapidly from recruit to revenue production.
- Work with current (analytics-savvy) Hitachi/Arrow partners to increase Pentaho focus and identify cross sell/upsell opportunities in existing accounts.
- Become a Pentaho brand ambassador who can pitch Pentaho, deliver presentations, and answer questions (Technical resources are available for demos and “technical deep dives”; however, Pentaho is a technical product, so all sales employees are expected to understand and explain Pentaho’s data integration, data orchestration, and where Pentaho fits within the customer’s architecture.).
- Help enable new and existing partners: Drive attendance to Pentaho boot camps, lead partner briefings on Pentaho (and coordinate additional resources as needed), and help keep partners engaged and progressing through training.
- Engage Pentaho Direct Team to map accounts, introduce partners, and connect with customer leads generated by Arrow
- Lead Generation: Organize lunch-and-learns and executive briefings; coordinate with Arrow marketing regarding webinars and lead generation
- Administrative: This role is focused on recruiting and partner engagement, but there are some expected administrative tasks such as ensuring partners sign Big Data addendum, tracking and reporting on progress, etc.