Agile Business Analyst, Information Systems
You are a business analyst looking for a dynamic opportunity to optimize and iterate. You have a strong track record of building relationships with sales and marketing stakeholders of all levels, as well as requirements documentation and Agile software development lifecycle experience. What you are looking for is a company where you can have an impact on the strategic vision for the backend of ecommerce systems resulting in highly elegant and functional solutions.
This position requires an analytical mindset, attention to detail, and creative problem solving abilities. You must be highly organized, technically-minded, and an excellent communicator. You are up to date on the latest best practices and seasoned in agile information systems development processes. You will work fluidly with business stakeholders and developers to analyze project needs, create detailed requirements, and achieve feature objectives.
The Business Analyst role is based out of our Broomfield, CO, office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Align with Stakeholders , Portfolio Managers, and Product Managers to understand business goals, impacted audiences, and deliver against roadmaps
- Capture and effectively document requirements and user stories
- Perform functional unit testing as needed to assist with solution delivery
- Coordinate with developers and Product Owners to achieve feature deliverables and maintain high quality products
- Facilitate discussions around business value amid competing priorities
- 3+ years Business Analysis experience including requirements gathering and documentation
- Strong experience working in or with IS teams responsible for system architecture, entitlement management, license and subscription management, messaging and portal development
- Experience with Oracle EBS is a plus
- Initiative to learn new skills and applications, and motivation to become a subject matter expert
- Proficiency with Agile and iterative project management concepts, best practices, and tools including principles/practices of Scrum and Kanban
- Organized, detail-oriented, resourceful, proactive, and able to meet deadlines
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills with experience interacting with sales and marketing teams, executive level stakeholders, and developers
- Ability to decipher business implications of system designs as well as the technical implications of business requirements
- Ability to react to change productively and positively in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment
At Webroot, we do more than secure our customers' PC's mobile devices and networks. We also nurture our employees' most critical assets – their talents, experience, and career aspirations. Webroot has the energy of a start-up with the strength and stability of an Internet security market leader. We foster the innovative culture you’d expect of a company that's making a statement. Webroot is a company in which you can invest yourself fully, knowing that you're not only protecting our customers around the world, but that your talents and innovation will be recognized and rewarded. We encourage you to learn more about us and explore our job openings. Secure your future. Ensure the same for your career. Principals only - no third parties, please. Webroot Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.