Cyber Security Operations Engineer
Are you an aspiring tech super hero? Not afraid of searching for the bad guys? Can you play nice with both humans and machines? Digital globe is looking for a rock star candidate that coordinates across DG departments to help ensure that corporate-wide security and compliance needs are met across systems and data. This person will work with users, technical and internal audit management in the implementation of an information security strategy, designed to provide a high level of security over data processing resources while preserving system usability. This wizard of infosec must be able to implement, and support flexible security solutions that meet the needs of a hybrid government/commercial and international business environment. The individual must be a results-oriented (proof in the pudding), hard charging, and awesome person who can achieve tangible improvements in the data security arena, while thriving in a team environment (think watchmen, we are looking for a Dr. Manhattan). Excellent technical and communications skills are a must.
- Support the overall enterprise strategy and process for information security, technology risk management, and compliance
- Responsible for leading and driving Digitalglobe’s Security Incident Management Process.
- Support the development and implementation of policies, standards and guidelines related to information security and compliance
- Manage the implementation and maintenance of key security technologies and processes including identity and access management, vulnerability assessment and penetration testing of software and hardware, configuration management and change detection, and security event management
- Assist in the review of applications and/or technology environments during the development or acquisitions process to assure compliance with corporate security policies and directions
- Evaluate changes to the processing environment for security impact and present findings to management
- Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, vulnerability scanning software, authentication systems, log management (Logrhythm a plus), content filtering, ect
- Proven work experience as a system security engineer or information security engineer
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Ability to obtain a TS/SCI U.S. Government Clearance
- U.S. Citizenship
- Experience with AWS
- Existing or Recent TS/SCI U.S. Government Clearance
DigitalGlobe offers a generous compensation package including a competitive salary; choice of medical plan; dental, life, and disability insurance; a 401(K) plan with competitive company match; paid holidays and paid time off.