Are you an accomplished, highly skilled Copywriter who lives and breathes brand voice?
Are you a self-starter who relishes creativity and has the natural curiosity needed to constantly absorb new knowledge and trends? Do you strive to produce work of the highest quality and have an impeccable attention to detail?
Ibotta is currently seeking a Copywriter to provide editorial copywriting and proofreading support to the Creative and Marketing teams.
What you’ll do:
- Draft, write and edit impactful copy for all formats including email campaigns, blog posts, online communities, landing pages, web copy, corporate brand assets, press releases, social media, and other marketing needs as they arise
- Consistently create clear content for a consumer audience
- Understand and write to multiple and specific consumer personas
- Create engaging content for consumers to retain their attention over time
- Collaborate closely and effectively with graphic designers and other marketing team members, as well as internal stakeholders to drive authentic, consistent, and compelling messaging across multiple channels
- Infuse SEO into content without making it obvious or awkward
- Write impactful headlines and calls-to-action
- Produce compelling stories and content that meet specific business objectives and generate awareness, interest, and demand
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Ibotta and its products and services
- Further create and adhere to brand guidelines and standards, with the purpose of helping the organization continue to present a consistent and unified brand
- Work on special projects and assignments as needed
What we are looking for:
- 4+ years of experience as a marketing copywriter, B2B and B2C experience a plus
- B.S. in Journalism, English, Advertising, or other relevant area
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including superb grammar and writing skills
- Strong marketing foundation to include integrated marketing (paid search, inbound, PPC)
- Knowledge of best practices for writing for web, advertising, print and social media
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and keyword research
- Ability to research and write fluently about anything from grocery to gear
- A proven understanding of why relevance and timing are everything and ability to manage an editorial calendar
- Creative ability for content ideation and experience coming up with topics, series’ and features
- Proficiency in WordPress, Pardot, HubSpot or other marketing automation and content management software
- Proficiency with project management tools (Trello, Box), team collaboration tools (Slack), and Office tools (PowerPoint, Word, Excel). Working knowledge of HTML is a plus.
- A self-starter with a high degree of creative initiative and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively, managing multiple priorities simultaneously
- Experience in eCommerce is a plus
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out more than $250 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has 23 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.