Sr. Webinar Trainer
Title: Sr. Webinar Trainer
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Denver, CO
RingCentral, Inc. is an award-winning global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on premise systems, RingCentral solutions empower today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. We are a $650M company, disrupting the $100B business communications and collaboration market (Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft) with a killer product (Gartner MQ Leader last 3 years) and rapid growth (30%). We are now pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind as we scale our product revenues and product capabilities. We are looking for outstanding talent to help us scale our revenues to $1b and beyond in the coming years.
We are looking for an experienced educator to coordinate, design, support, and deliver custom content to our external Sales Partners. As part of the Global Channel Enablement team, you will be "the voice of RingCentral" for our Channel Sales team our extensive Partner community. In any given quarter, we offer a significant number of webinars to internal channel team members, directly to potential customers, or directly to our existing partners. You will be there to deliver content and/or support the presenter, the participants and the technology. You will need the ability to rapidly move between the technical aspects of a virtual learning event and the input and engagement of the participants. This role will also create and record on-demand offerings for the same audience, as well as provide voice talent for our self-paced training.
- The professional delivery of webinar content to external partners and employees.
- Coordinate, schedule, launch, and deliver Partner/Customer webinars with our channel managers.
- Support the instructional and graphic design of PowerPoint webinar content.
- Coordinate with executive and expert guest hosts on their content, and support their delivery of webinars.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for participants.
- Manage the Q&A/Chat questions and help to facilitate questions from participants.
- Launch polls via online technical platforms.
- Manage breakout rooms and logistics for activities.
- Provide voice over talent for self-paced training.
- Other training and enablement duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in training/education, communication, or at least 5+ years in training design and/or delivery.
- 3+ years in training delivery, particularly in sales or external partner education and development.
- 3+ years in instructional design and content development.
- Experience with remote training delivery and engagement with audience.
- Exceptional voice talent - experience with broadcasting, narration, or voice over strongly preferred.
- Attention to detail including scheduling requirements, daily multiple events, time zones, technical requirements .
- Experience in graphic design and effective slide presentation creation (work samples required).
- Experience using remote webinar delivery software and interaction tools such as polling, breakouts, chat, Q&A, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to form a deep understanding of channel sales and partners, the Channel program, and RingCentral products.
- Strong project management/organizational skills and ability to manage complex regional and global schedules with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required; Google Suite, project management software a plus.
What we offer:
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental) effective day one
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Flexible PTO plan
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
About RingCentral RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral empowers today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, Calif. RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.