Senior Content Designer, Sales Enablement
You are our next Senior Content Designer in the Sales Enablement department. You’re a visual thinker, ready to expand your design skills and seek out new inspiration for growth. You are comfortable translating ideas from peers and senior leaders into visual materials that tell our story to our savers, clients and customers. Identifying the most impactful ways to communicate Ibotta’s strategic vision via sales collateral and corporate communication is the core foundation of this role.
You absorb everything around you because you have a curious mind and value partnership. You have a strong aptitude for design, layouts , messaging and strategy. Your work demonstrates an insightful understanding of company objectives. You succeed with an unrelenting focus on speed, quality, and accuracy.
What you’ll do:
- Evaluate existing materials for opportunities to elevate overall communication and/or design
- Prioritizing and completing multiple duties with accuracy, shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines
- Ensure that company collateral is on-brand and utilizing approved assets
- Stay up to date on new media formats and design trends
- Maintain all working versions of company collateral, and update/refresh collateral on a regular basis, based on changes in the underlying data, business strategy, etc.
- Project examples include conference presentations (think TEDx), event collateral, conference packets, partnership proposals and employee onboarding materials
What we’re looking for:
- 5 years of relevant experience in sales enablement, content development, graphic design or other related visual design experience
- Expert in PowerPoint, Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator or other tools that allow you to develop impactful assets; Photography background is a plus
- A fundamental understanding of the brand/retail marketplace
- Ability to work in fast-paced team environment, frequently taking direction from leadership
- Ability to listen, understand, and solicit constructive feedback to improve the design process.
- The flexibility to adapt to various work styles
- The willingness to work within tight deadlines in a high-pressured, entrepreneurial environment, without compromising on work quality
- Ownership mindset; exhibit an ability to work independently throughout all phases of a project, often with little input other than a high-level brief
- Document all projects and key wins
- Ability to provide mentorship and coaching to more junior colleagues
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $500 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.