Product Content Associate
Simple Energy is a fast-paced, Boulder-based startup. We graduated TechStars in 2011 and have continued growing and improving since. We are changing the world by helping people understand and reduce their energy consumption and are looking for a qualified team member to join us in our mission.
As a Product Content Associate, you will work as a member of our product squad to create impactful content that motivates customers to take energy saving actions. This includes both outbound and on-platform content around topics like energy efficiency, home improvement tips, utility programs and offers, and action plans for saving energy.
In addition, you’ll deploy this content through our administration and marketing tools and measure results. This includes coding and deploying email campaigns, setting up targeting and personalization, and analyzing results and looking for ways to improve effectiveness.
- Source and create compelling content related to energy efficiency for our outbound messaging and on-platform products
- Work with our creative group to create interactive and motivational infographics, imagery and video
- Conduct day-to day marketing operations, including configuration, customization, quality assurance testing, segmentation and scheduling of web content and marketing campaigns
- Develop new templates and interactive content
- Employ A/B and multivariate testing of different content strategies
- Collaborate with internal team members from Product, Engineering, Partner Success and Customer Support squads on projects and issues
- Communicate effectively and proactively with utility partners, including soliciting and implementing feedback on new content and campaigns
- Ability to create compelling content in the area of energy efficiency
- Photoshop or other web image manipulation skills
- Experience in creating and deploying email templates using email marketing tools
- You have strong attention to detail
- You love a good puzzle and can think through all the angles
- You’re committed to learning and adhering to copyright, CAN-SPAM and other marketing-related legal requirements and best practices
- You are a go-getter. You take responsibility and run with it
- You are an active communicator and keep internal teams informed of any new developments
- You love to take on new challenges and are not afraid to teach yourself new things
- You thrive in unstructured environments and use that flexibility to your advantage
- Working knowledge of Photoshop
- Familiarity with SalesForce Marketing Cloud and/or other marketing automation software