Post Production Supervisor - Bluprint (an NBCUniversal company)
At Bluprint, we’re proud to be one of the newest members of the NBCUniversal family. Our digital platform helps people learn and be inspired by world-class experts, classes & tutorials across a wide range of creative activities, and a global community of like-minded doers.
Armed with new partners and infinite possibilities, we’re eager to continue building a customer-first lifestyle learning brand for passionate makers. We’ve only scratched the surface and we’re ready for more!
As our Post Production Supervisor, you’ll lead a talented group of full time and contract editors and assistant editors while being responsible for providing actionable creative guidance. We’re looking for a well rounded editor at heart, with capability to advocate and communicate to senior management, to drive vision, workflows and process.
- Oversee post production on wide variety of video and genres
- Oversee editor schedules, maintaining good channels of communication between producer and editor
- Consistently review cuts at various stages and provide clear and timely feedback and suggestions to editors and executive producers
- Consider cutting edge industry tools, software, or tactics and propose benefits for adopting
- Develop team activities and initiatives that promote purpose of work, autonomy and mastery
- Be responsible for the training and scheduling of freelance staff, VO artists
- Own vendor accounts and program licenses
- Run team meetings concisely and provide clear agendas and recaps
- Be responsible for the scoping and scheduling of all post-production requests
- Be responsible for all post production documentation, training and onboarding
• 5+ years of experience in post-production
• Experience with HD, UHD, Raw footage pipelines and digital formats
• Expertise in Adobe CC Creative Suite, or other relative non-linear editing platforms
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice as needed
• Must be willing to work in Denver, CO
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Ability to motivate a team
• Creative flexibility and instinct across a range of video formats and styles
• Extremely well organized, reliable, adaptable, and patient
• Openness to change and continuous improvement mindset
• Exceptional ability to collaborate and work in a high-pressure, team oriented environment
• Bias towards action and problem solving
• High emotional intelligence
• Digital content binge-watcher
• Enjoyable to be around and ideally humorous
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.