Photo Editors help Evolve create stand-out online listing images for the vacation rental homes in our network. High quality, professional images are essential for the success of a vacation rental home, and as a Photo Editor, you are directly involved in that success. You will be responsible for editing images that are taken by our team of professional photographers in the field, as well as communicating with those photographers in order to answer questions and improve the quality of their work.
The right candidate for this position is a self-starter with exceptional editing skills. You’ll also need to find a balance between creating a quality product while maintaining a high volume of edits.
*This job is in-house in Denver, CO. Remote work not available.
What You’ll Do
- Edit HDR real estate photos using Photomatix and Photoshop
- Communicate clearly and effectively with photographers to maximize quality and answer questions
- Track work and progress through our CRM platform (Salesforce.com)
- Create a consistent end product throughout the editing process
- Work closely with multiple teams throughout the company
What Makes You a Great Fit
- 1-2 years experience in Photoshop required
- 1-2 years of photography experience required
- Experience in Photomatix prefered
- Experience in real estate photography preferred
- Four-year undergraduate degree preferred
A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
- Benefits - You’ll receive competitive pay, and health insurance packages that include 100% employer paid HDHP, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability coverage. Supplemental benefits are also available in addition to 401(k) match, commuter benefits, and equity in the company.
- Lifestyle - We embrace work-life balance so we offer PTO and paid sick days. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Evolve offers free access to an onsite fitness center and bicycle storage.
- A Voice - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Employees are the driving force behind internal process improvements.
- Career Growth - We are committed to creating growth opportunities for every employee at Evolve. Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to developing top talent who have a true earn-it mentality!
- Community - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep our community strong. There are two monthly all-company sessions as well as company-sponsored events throughout the year.
- Transparency - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- Hands-on Education - We learn every day, and we expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly help you access the resources and develop the skills and you need to reach your career goals.
Evolve Vacation Rental is an equal opportunity employer.