Manager, Photo Editing Team
Evolve’s mission is to make vacation rental easy for everyone. Unlike DIY or traditional local property managers, our fresh approach to vacation rental management empowers homeowners and builds trust with guests. Providing our travelers with an accurate image of the home they’re about to book starts with the photos.
The Manager of the Photo Editing team will focus on Evolve’s photography process, product, and people. Most importantly, you will be responsible for continuously developing and overseeing the output of our team of in-house photo editors.
As an expert, you will stay on top of trends in both the vacation rental and photography industries to help maintain Evolve’s high-performing listing standards, while also finding ways to maximize efficiency in the editing process. Your role is to ensure the Photo Editing team and its members execute quality, scaleable work while also encouraging individual growth and engagement. This role requires frequent collaboration with other teams, so it is essential for you to grasp high-level needs surrounding core business functions.
What You’ll Do:
- Build, develop and retain a team of in-house photo editors - the number is subject to change given future team growth
- Manage communication with contract photographers
- Review edits of all photo editors to ensure quality and consistency across the team
- Monitor progress of photo editors and direct the growth and development of team members with varying experience and tenure
- Collaborate with team members to continuously improve the process, as well as the final product
- Work closely with teams throughout the company, especially the Partner Development - Photography team, to ensure alignment with the photographers’ internal processes
- Edit HDR real estate photos using Photomatix and Photoshop (when needed)
- Try new tactics to enhance overall team performance/processes, while receiving some direction from the department manager
- Monitor photo/video trends within the vacation rental and real estate industries
What Makes You a Great Fit:
- 3-4 years of Photoshop experience required
- 3-4 years of photography experience required
- Experience in Photomatix preferred
- Prior management experience preferred
- Experience in real estate photography preferred
- Four-year undergraduate degree preferred
A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
- Benefits - You’ll receive competitive pay, and health insurance packages that include 100% employer paid HDHP, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability coverage. Supplemental benefits are also available in addition to 401(k) match, commuter benefits, and equity in the company.
- Lifestyle - We embrace work-life balance so we offer PTO and paid sick days. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Evolve offers free access to an onsite fitness center and bicycle storage.
- A Voice - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Employees are the driving force behind internal process improvements.
- Career Growth - We are committed to creating growth opportunities for every employee at Evolve. Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to developing top talent who have a true earn-it mentality!
- Community - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep our community strong. There are two monthly all-company sessions as well as company-sponsored events throughout the year.
- Transparency - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- Hands-on Education - We learn every day, and we expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly help you access the resources and develop the skills and you need to reach your career goals.
Evolve Vacation Rental is an equal opportunity employer.