Learning Content Developer
Founded in 2006, SurveyGizmo is a powerful survey and data insights platform that empowers business professionals to make informed decisions. As SaaS application software, it offers user-friendly data collection tools for understanding customers, markets, and employees in real time and communicating this information across an organization. It provides data insights in over 205 countries, with 50K new surveys created and 5M responses collected every week.
SurveyGizmo has tremendous opportunity to continue this growth, based on current market size and the potential for more sophisticated product positioning and a robust sales and marketing engine. Details on SurveyGizmo’s products and services can be found on our website (www.surveygizmo.com).
Who You Are
You have a Heart for Service
We provide extraordinary service to our customers, co-workers, and our community by going out of our way to appreciate and support them.
You are Curious
We create products that help our customers listen and be curious, and we ourselves are curious. We strive to understand our customers’ business problems and the solutions delivered with our software.
You Find a Way
We help our customers and employees succeed by finding solutions to their problems. We have a can-do attitude and we do what we say we will do.
What You’ll Do
As a Learning Content Developer at SurveyGizmo, you will be responsible for creating, curating, supporting, and maintaining one of our most valuable resources – our course content and documentation. Our customers and staff alike rely heavily on our extensive knowledge base to ensure they can accomplish their goals accurately, efficiently, and effectively.
This role will join a small but growing team of customer educators with the goal of ensuring a positive customer experience by helping our customers get the most out of our robust platform.
How You’ll Spend Your Days
- Develop and write documentation content to support the use of our online application, including walkthroughs, leading practices, API documentation, E-Learning etc.
- Work with various internal and external stakeholders to gather requirements/obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Produce high-quality learning content that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Ensure all deliverables are accurate, up to date, and available to authorized internal and external users
- Deliver quality content aligned with product/company launch schedules/deadlines
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help, and developer guides
- Address customer comments/feedback posted on online help articles and Community (forum)
- Use customer feedback (internal & external) to drive the ongoing development and improvement of documentation content
- Monitor the effectiveness of documentation content and update as needed
- Stay in touch with what customers experience by testing and using the software
- Solve tactical problems by creating and updating documentation content
- Proactively prevent support through thoughtful documentation content
- Create and update online walkthroughs, tool tips, user guides, etc.
- Work closely with the Product & Engineering teams to post weekly release notes
- Work in a high growth, dynamic environment that's not afraid of changing
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Learning Content Development experience or proof of aptitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with communication in English (writing, spelling, and grammar)
- Ability to prioritize assigned tasks
- Familiarity with Content Management System (CMS) platforms, JIRA, SFDC, MS Office suite preferred
- Familiarity with software walkthrough solutions/digital adoption platforms (DAP) (not mandatory)
- Experience in a SaaS organization or other comparable experience
- A passion for serving and an interest in improving customer experience
- Willingness to provide support to customers (internal and external) within, as well as, outside of the role
- Ability to empathize with customers
- Comfortable giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Ability to exercise creativity in problem solving
- Independence to find your own answers and keep learning
- Aptitude to be a self-starter and flexible with frequent change
Our Team Members Enjoy
- Competitive compensation package and full suite of benefits
- Great Boulder location without the Pearl Street commute
- Environment where you are empowered and can see your impact