Do you live to move people with your words? Can you drive action with compelling storytelling? If so, we’ve got the job for you. We’re looking for an exceptional marketer to create content as part of our demand generation team. Working with our content architect, you’ll connect content with our go-to-market strategy to deliver a cohesive, personalized customer experience. You’ll also work with our go-to-market partners on messaging and shared content.
- Create strategic content across many types—blogs, emails, landing pages, eBooks, and more—to support event, customer, product, and digital marketing efforts.
- Drive partner marketing strategy and activities.
- Be a Kapost power user: Own content campaigns from beginning to finish—planning, execution, distribution, and analysis.
- Interact with a diverse team, from associate to CMO daily.
- Use data, content performance, and market research to inform go-to-market strategy.
To be a great fit, you’re:
- Efficient, organized, and detail-oriented
- Creative and able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Confident, with effective verbal and written skills
- Able to make and keep commitments
- A good team member and a relationship builder
- You take your work seriously, but you don’t take yourself too seriously
We’d also love:
- Experience in B2B and/or SaaS marketing
- Hands on Marketo experience with landing pages and email templates
Who we are:
- Trusted, knowledgeable, and approachable with our customers and ourselves
- Happily located on the Boulder Pearl Street Mall
- Well fed and well caffeinated
- Really nice, genuine people who care deeply about making it easier for marketers to do great work.
The Kapost content operations platform and services help enterprise customers plan, produce, distribute, and analyze better content—together. Organizations like IBM, GE, FedEx, Ciena, Salesforce, and Extreme Networks use Kapost to strategically create on-message and personalized content, streamline distribution across channels, and assess performance. Throughout the complete content lifecycle, Kapost unites revenue teams to speak in one voice across each customer journey.