Community Engagement Manager
LogRhythm is a world leader in NextGen Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), empowering organizations to successfully reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. Our platform combines user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA), network traffic and behavior analytics (NTBA) and security automation & orchestration (SAO) in a single end-to-end solution. Among other accolades, LogRhythm is positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant. Our corporate HQ is based in Boulder, CO with offices in Maidenhead UK, Dubai, Australia, Singapore, Germany and The Netherlands.
LogRhythm is seeking a Community Engagement Manager to join our team in Boulder, CO. The Community Engagement Manager plays a critical role in championing community-wide knowledge sharing, so that information, know-how, and experience related to LogRhythm’s products and services are effectively mobilized amongst our employees, partners, and customer community to support the on the job performance of our innovative community of passionate and highly-technical network security engineers. This is an opportunity to further your community management expertise with a recognized leader in the hyper-growth, fast evolving security intelligence domain.
- "Create the weather" for the online forums and provide the enthusiasm and leadership to keep internal and external participants motivated and engaged.
- Compose forum topics, compose direct messages, read and reply to posts as needed, quickly identify and block any bad actors, and in general stay on top of all forum communication.
- Work closely with the Partner Enablement, Product, and Marketing teams to drive traffic to the forums and increase measurable participation in ways that provide actionable insight.
- Own and drive key engagement metrics and overall success of engagement initiatives.
- Compose surveys, polls, questionnaires to engage the forum audience and collect feedback and ideas and share the results and recommendations with stakeholders and decisions-makers.
- Identify trends or recurring issues or needs and develop and implement strategies to address these.
- Expand reach through various mediums and channels: video, audio, social, external communities, conferences, other offline events
- Support and participate in various LUG (LogRhythm User Group) events.
- Host “Ask-the-Expert” style events to connect community members to LogRhythm’s subject matter experts.
- Plan, host, record, and share webinars and livestreams.
Multimedia Content Creation:
- Lead the development and marketing of engaging multimedia assets such as video interviews, podcasts, marketing collateral, infographics, job aides, etc. aligned to community needs.
- Conceptualize the community management ecosystem and enabling technologies.
- Administrate and develop our online community platform (Lithium) and xAPI features of our Learning Management System (Saba).
Marketing & Communications:
- Collaborate closely with our internal MarComs staff to create ongoing promotional campaigns via multiple communications channels/vehicles to drive community awareness and engagement.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in the social sciences, communications, journalism, marketing, business administration, psychology, education, or creative fields.
- Extremely detail oriented and well-organized.
- You are a natural networker and collaborator, have an outgoing, extroverted personality and love meeting and interacting with new people who have a broad range of backgrounds and expertise.
- You love data and analytics and make data-driven decisions.
- Customer service oriented.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, and able to interact with all staff and community members with kindness and integrity in a spirit of collaboration.
- Exceptional written communication skills. Ability to quickly write responses to forum questions, draft emails, and compose social media posts using a professional and courteous tone with perfect grammar and spelling.
- Comfortable and natural public speaking style.
- Multilingual a plus.
- Strong technological competence across a wide range of platforms and applications.
- You learn new applications rapidly, want to know what makes them tick and how they interact with other applications, and are ready to roll up your sleeves to fix issues, improve functionality, or implement new features.
- Highly proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- 3+ years community management experience within the software domain (required).
- 2+ years project management experience (required).
- 2+ years experience with the Khorous/Lithium/Spreadfast community platform (required).
- Experience with Salesforce, especially administrative tasks and Community Cloud (desired).
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.