B2B Content Writer
Who we're looking for…
We are looking for a dynamic B2B Content Writer who has experience working with sales managers and teams developing and producing engaging and educational content around our product for our B2B clients and prospects. As the B2B Content writer, you will be responsible for not only writing original content marketed specifically towards teams, but also re-purposing previously written content to make it more valuable for team usage. You will work alongside the The Content Marketing Manager, The Enterprise Marketing Manager, The Enterprise Sales Director, The Customer Success Managers, and The Enterprise Business Development Representatives to create collateral, website content, white papers, email, advertising copy, and LinkedIn content that is specifically crafted for teams.
Our Ideal candidate will have a bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, or Communication and have at least three years experience of writing content for sales teams in the form of blogs, landing pages, website content, emails, case studies, and long form content.
To be successful in this role you must have strong communication skills, be analytical with decisions around content creation, and take initiative in finding opportunities to both surprise and delight account customers and prospects by providing value.
What you will do…
- Develop content that is thoughtfully targeted to sales managers and influencers in various industries. These pieces should also be crafted for each phase of the buyer journey.
- Work with the Enterprise Sales Development Team to create valuable prospecting emails for a variety of different industries. Monitor the success of this messaging and A/B test content when necessary.
- Work with the Customer Success Managers on weekly communication with teams to help build campaigns, content and value pieces that impact usage and adoption.
- Work with product managers on the release of new products, updates, and features. Create B2B content to give to Enterprise Account Executives, and the Enterprise Customer Success Teams to promote the new content and how it can benefit teams.
- Craft weekly B2B advertising content for different phases of the buyer journey. Use the “pain, benefit, tie-down” and story brand framework to appeal to prospects.
- Become the primary content creator and publisher for our LinkedIn page.
How you'll do it...
Embody BombBomb’s core values: Relationships, Fun, Humility, Flexibility and Service.
- Written Communication Skills: Writing clearly, succinctly and understandably
- Analytical Thinking / Problem Solving: The ability to understand an idea, situation, or problem by breaking it into smaller pieces
- Initiative / Action Oriented: Recognizes what needs to be done and accomplishes it with minimal supervision
- Goal / Results Driven: Energetically focusing efforts on meeting a goal, mission or objective
Our ideal candidate will be or have…
- 3+ years as a sales copywriter, with experience working in Account Based Marketing.
- Exceptional writing skills with the ability to think through and organize content to a plan beforehand.
- Specific experience writing B2B marketing materials that are targeted to resonate with audiences based on their needs, preferences and passions.
- Detail-driven, self-starting and critically minded with the ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- Strong proofreading and editing skills.
- Strong version/content management skills.
- Worked within Wordpress extensively.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics.
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Communication, Journalism or relevant field
BombBomb Benefits Package Includes…
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family (2 PPO + HSA option)
- 15 days paid time off
- 9 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Weekly company-catered lunch
- Fun workplace: happy hour every Friday and company game room
- Annual Education/Development for your career growth